NAVER will greatly reduce its carbon emissions by 2040 by establishing strategies and making mid-
and long-term goals for net-zero carbon emissions to achieve carbon neutrality and respond to climate change.
- Energy efficiency of the workplace and use of renewable energy
- NAVER strives to operate an eco-friendly building and continually maintain and improve energy efficiency.
- Eco-friendly business & service discovery
- NAVER pursues green sustainable packaging, and endeavors to create eco-friendly commerce and delivery system.
- Participation by partners to reduce carbon emission
- NAVER continually discovers decarbonization technologies and forms various plans to invite our partners to take part in reducing carbon footprint.
2040 Carbon Negative
- Retention and improvement of data center PUE
- Increase use of renewable energy
- Reduce use of office energy
- Reduce on-premises transport for reduced environmental impact
Future Green Product
- Increase investments and cooperation for reduction of packaging materials that have an environmental impact
- Expand eco-friendly fulfillment services
- Develop and improve sustainable products within Smart Store
- Increase investments for decarbonization technologies and projects
- Develop of carbon footprint offset program and increase participation by partners
- Participate in global initiatives that take action against climate change