For partnerships with NAVER Corp., NAVER Cloud, and I&S Corp., only proposals submitted through
the following official channels will be considered for review.
- When you have submitted your proposal, you will receive an email confirmation verifying your submission.
- Please avoid submitting proposals that require an additional interview process. For proposals that require the sharing or distribution of patents, designs, and copyrights, please take the necessary legal measures to protect your intellectual property before including it in your proposal submission.
- Please refrain from including potentially confidential business ideas and trade secrets in your proposal.
When NAVER Corporation has received your proposal, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your proposal.
In the case that we request resubmission (due to issues with the attachment, or otherwise), please edit or supplement accordingly.
- Any information included in the proposal will be used for review purposes only.
- Your proposal will undergo a thorough review process. As a rule, the entire proposal review takes up to five business days. However, for major proposals the review process may be extended.
- During the process, the NAVER evaluator may request additional information or supplementary materials. If the original submitter does not respond to this request within 30 days, the proposal process will be automatically terminated. Any information included in the proposal or provided for the purposes of the proposal will be used for review purposes only.
- The results of the proposal review will be emailed to you at the email address you provided upon submission.
- If your partnership proposal has been accepted, a NAVER representative will contact you separately to guide you through the ensuing steps for partnership, concluding the proposal review process.
- If your partnership proposal has been rejected, your submission and all related data will be promptly destroyed. In the case that you receive a request for resubmission of your proposal, but do not take further action to edit or supplement your proposal within the next 30 days, your proposal will be terminated.
Please check the box to indicate that
you have read and agree to the collection
and use of your personal data.
Please check the box to indicate that you have
read and agree to the above legal notice.
- Tracking number
You have successfully submitted/made changes
to your proposal.
Please double-check your proposal to ensure that the
information entered is accurate.
Once submitted, you will not be able to change your email
address and tracking number. Please ensure that you have
both email and tracking number on hand to access your
proposal at a later time.